Monday

The Cinnamon Challenge.

So I guess there's a new craze taking YouTube by storm. It's gone viral. The cinnamon challenge. It's kind of like the Gallon Challenge. You have to eat a tablespoon of cinnamon with no water. I did this before it was cool haha. I really did though. I tried it when I was in high school and I would advise that you not do it! It was horrible! I had eaten a bowl of luck charms a while before. I'll tell you what, lucky charms do not look or taste the same on the way up.

In case you were wondering, yes, the WSJ did talk about the Cinnamon Challenge. I guess this challenge is so big that "the governor of Illinois did it on a radio show. Two NBA players were chastised for videotaping it. [And] a school in Pennsylvania banned open-top boots because of it."
(umm aren't all boots open top? If they aren't, how do you get your feet in?). The article talks about what doctors have to say about this and it warns the parents about. Parents just don't understand. But seriously doctors say its not good (no internet challenge "good" for you). Doctors say that the cinnamon can prevent air from getting to the lungs! Scary. I don't think any kid in his right mind would do it twice though! Is doing this challenge once gonna kill you? Maybe. I wouldn't try it if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment