Monday

Smiling is my favorite.

I am all about videos right now!


I've always really enjoyed smiling. It really is one of my favorite things to do. I love texting sometimes because my friends are so funny when I am texting them that it gives me that urge to smile and it gives me the endorphins that I need to get through my day! I love when people tell me that they love my smile. I think it's because I do a lot of social smiling but when people see my real smile they understand me or something. I also really like noticing other peoples smiles. When they interact with new people, when they interact with someone they don't particularly like or when they interact with someone they like very much. Look for it next time you are people watching at the crossroads! It's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment